THE DEVIL LOVES A GOOD DEAL – AND SO DO I.
I’m always open to working with new people and companies, so if you’re interested in working with me or having me feature your product on The Necro Nom-nom-nomicon, then let’s talk! Please use my contact page and I’ll get back to you asap.
I will be honest, the Devil is in the Details, which means I’m pretty specific and picky about who I partner with. I only work with companies and individuals who are a good fit for my brand and site. That means, above all, while selling your soul might work for you mortals, The Nom reserves the right to say no to any and all offers that are not appropriate.
Additionally, and without question, I absolutely do not work for free or for “exposure.” I am, however, willing to discuss samples and product exchanges, but those are on a case by case basis.
SO, WHY THE NOM?
Come on, are you seriously asking that? Of course you are. It’s called due-diligence, and you bet your butt I’m gonna do the same thing to you, so it’s only fair I give you a bit more on who I am. While there’s an entire page of “About Me,” here’s the down and dirty version:
- Hollywood trained practical effects and props builder
- Professional Hollywood screenwriter with feature film and network television credits
- Member in good standing of both the DGA and the WGA
- Published Cookbook author (want to pick up your own copy???)
- Freelance writer, blogger, recipe developer, stylist and photographer for national websites
- References and links to outside work available upon request.
Intrigued? Then let’s team up and make something disgustingly delicious together!